Fill out the enrollment form at:
You may be eligible to receive internet service at your home for free. Washington's K-12 Internet Access Program allows students and their families who previously did not have internet access to connect at no cost to you. There will be no credit check or denial based on past-due bills.
How is this free?
Costs are being paid for this program out of Washington's Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction, using CARES Act money, which is COVID-19 related grant funding.
Services: Washington's K-12 Internet Access Program, by the provider Presidio, include a choice of either:
• Free broadband internet connectivity where available
• Free Mobile HotSpot internet connectivity where available
Cost: Free. There will be no fees for installation or equipment, and you will never receive a bill. No credit checks or denial based on past due bills.
• You will need to pay for any damaged or lost equipment.
Length of service: If you are approved for the K-12 Internet Access Program, internet access will be provided to you, at no cost, through June 30, 2021.
• If you want to continue with internet service after June 30, 2021, it will become your financial responsibility. To continue, you will need to contact your internet provider and make arrangements for this. Otherwise, your service will automatically end when the program ends.
Eligibility: Your family can participate in the program if your child is eligible for free or reduced-price meals through the school and you did not have internet connectivity in your home before August 2020. Union Gap students all qualify for free meals so that eligibility requirement is met.
Apply Now! To apply for the Presidio Washington's K-12 Internet Access Program:
1. Fill out the enrollment form at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/FreeSchoolInternetWA
2. You will receive a response within 3 business days.
3. Sign up with an Internet Service Provider will then follow. Follow instructions outlined with the provider.
Electronic sign-up strongly recommended. Alternately, if this is not available to you, please call the school district for enrollment at (509) 654-7990 and ask us to apply on your behalf.
Your participation in the program will not be shared outside of your School District and Washington's K-12 education department.