Washington state law requires school age children to receive specific immunizations in order to attend school. Union Gap School District works with the Washington State Department of Health to comply with state laws on required vaccinations.
Certificate of Immunization Status (CIS) and Certificate of Exemption (COE) forms
All students must have a completed certificate of immunization status (CIS) or certificate of exemption (COE) form on file in the school office. Parents/guardians must complete the form and turn it in to the school before the student can attend school.
- CIS - Certificate of Immunization Status, English
- CIS - Certificado del estado de vacunación
- COE - Certificate of Exemption, English
Vaccines required for school attendance
Schedule your child's vaccination appointments well in advance of the new school year to ensure that your child has received all the vaccines required for school attendance.
- 2018-2019 Vaccines Required for Pre-School Attendance, English
- Vacunas requeridas para el ciclo escolar 2018-2019 (para el preescolar), en español
- 2018-2019 Vaccines Required for School Attendance, English
- Vacunas requeridas para el ciclo escolar 2018-2019 (Kinder - 12 Grado), en español
- 2016 Chickenpox Immunization Requirements, Grades 7-12
- Nuevo requisito estatal sobre la vacuna contra la varicela para estudiantes del 7 al 12 grado escolar, en español
Washington State Department of Health provides more information about required and recommended vaccinations.
DOH also provides child health and safety information for your family via the Child Profile Health Promotion System.