Kathleen Kiesel-NieldTeaching Since 1980With the Union Gap School District since 1989Degree(s):
Arts Education is Federal Law: Arts Education is identified as a core academic subject area -Elementary and Secondary Education Act, 2002Dance, Music, Theatre, and Visual Arts are defined as the arts in Washington State.Elementary Music Classes K-6 meet once per week for 42 min.
- Bachelor of Music Education from Indiana University, 1980
- Master of Religious Education from Seattle University, 1991
- Edorsement in Educational Technology from City University, 1997
- Music K-12
- Religious Education 7-12
- Educational Technology 7-12
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 248-3966, Ext. 155
Band classes meet daily for 58 minutes.